When the time does come to wash your Merino socks:
How to Wash Merino Wool Socks:
- Turn the dirty socks inside out, put them into washing machine.
- Set your washing machine to wool cycle(if there is no wool cycle, choose the gentlest cycle). Use cold water.
- Use wool-specific detergent. No bleach and No fabric softener.
- Air-drying is recommended. Lay wet socks flat to dry. If you have to tumble-dry wet socks, choose low-heat setting.
- Do NOT use hot water to wash and do NOT use high-heat setting to dry your Merino wool socks. High temperature will significantly shrink the socks.
- Do NOT bleach Merino wool socks and do NOT use any fabric softener.
- Do NOT dry clean.
How to Store Merino Wool Socks:
- Wash Merino wool socks clean.
- Do NOT roll socks into a ball, but leave them flat.
- Store Merino wool socks in vacuum-packed bag or box.